In all honesty, at the beginning of Week 1, I was not sure that “My vigor will increase, my enthusiasm will rise, my desire to meet the world will overcome every fear I once knew at sunrise, and I will be happier than I ever believed it possible to be in this world of strife and sorrow.” (The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino) However, doing what I had been doing, over and over, was nothing short of insanity and I certainly wanted OUT of that!
Here I am, the third day of Week 2 and I am astounded at the difference – ALREADY!!!!
In Week 1, I knew I had to make some changes in order to be fully committed to this Master Key Experience. First thing was time management. So, I set my alarm to get up earlier to do my daily readings and sit. Frankly, I did not have expectations other than forming a new habit.
WOW!!!! The development of that habit has overflowed into every part of me and my life. Totally unexpected, even though I have heard it over and over again on every webinar in the last 11 days!!! This morning I was even up before the alarm, ready to meet the day!!!
So, let me just share how this new practice has manifested itself, and know, this is only a fraction of the development!
- I see blue rectangles everywhere!
- Watched the Speed Reading Webinar again, this time, pausing and getting all the parts I had missed. Then I put what I had learned to use this morning. Reading done in half the time.
- I awake energetic and enthusiastic. Amazed at what I have accomplished in 4 hours that used to take me all day because I was slothful.
- I am observing resistance to some things but am not paralyzed by it.
- I find myself excited about reading – even if it is the same thing. Subby seems to have awakened.
- And I am so grateful for my guides, in developing my DMP. It is still a work in progress.
And to think I am only in the middle of Week 2 with 24 more to go!!! THAT is very exciting!!!!!